These 3-ingredient chocolate truffles are so easy to make and the perfect healthy treat for lazy days.
They are glutenfree, dairyfree and refined sugar free, so this might be also a treat your kids will enjoy.
You can easily replace the cashew butter with any kind of nutt butter or tahin if you are allergic to nuts.
Truffles are my favorite little treat on busy days and the kids love them just as much as I do. Easy can be nourishing and satisfying too.
3 ingredient chocolate truffles
- 400g soft dates ( or 200g medhool dates)
- 50g cocoa powder, unsweetened + more to cover
- 2 tsp cashew or almond butter
- optional a pinch of sea salt
- Step 1 Blend up all ingredients in a food processor until a big ball forms.
- Step 2 Shape with hands into medium big truffles and place the truffles on a plate and in the fridge for at least 40 minutes.
- Step 3 Roll truffles in cocoa powder until fully covered.