These are so super gooey! I love gooey bars!!! Not a fan of dry, oaty bars at all. They are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth and are the perfect healthy bars to put into your bag when you are heading outside.
I am not the biggest fan of oat bars to be honest, usually they all taste pretty much the same to me and I also dont like to taste too much date in them. Apricots seem to be my solution for that problem 🙂
- 100g ground almonds
- 180g oats
- 180g dried apricots
- 2 tbsp coconut oil + some more for greasing the pan
- 2 tbsp rice syrup or agave syrup
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 200 C and grease loaf pan with some coconut oil.
- Step 2 Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until crumbly for about 1 minute.
- Step 3 Press the mixture firmly with your fingers down in the loaf tin and spread evenly.
- Step 4 Bake for 15-17 minutes and let cool down completely before eating.