When I first heard about one-pot pasta I was a little sceptical to be honest. I just couldn’t imagine that a pot where you basically throw everything just in and cook it, could be good tasting at all. Well you guys, I was wrong. One-pot pasta is honestly my favoite lazy meal which I usually like to make on busy days and everyone just loves it. Yes, laziness is paying off in this case and I enjoy that all the way.
One-pot pasta should not overcook, so you better set an alarm and take it off the heat after 20 minutes.
There are so many options with one-pot pasta and so far we loved all of them. You can easily add them to your vegan diet and it is like magic to me, you throw all in and get something good tasting out of it, how amazing is that you guys?
So, feel free to tell me how you liked this version of one-pot black olive and tomato pasta or even any ideas that you think would taste great.
one-pot black olive and tomato pasta
- 350g parpadelle noodles or any other kind you like
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed through garlic press
- 1 onion, diced
- 100g black, pitted olives
- 400g ripe, sweet cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 500ml vegetable broth
- 100ml almond or cashew milk
- hand full fresh basil
- 2 tsp fresh oregano
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- Step 1 Wash tomatoes, chop onion and herbs into small pieces, and pit olives. Peel garlic and press through garlic press
- Step 2 Heat up olive oil in a medium size pot and add all ingredients to it
- Step 3 Put lid on the pot and turn on maximum high heat. Once it starts cooking, reduce heat and let simmer for 25-30 minutes
- Step 4 Check in from time to time and make sure nothing gets burned and let cool for at least 20 minutes before you start eating, because if it is too hot, you will not be able to taste all the great flavors