Chocolate Pudding with Coco whip
15. November 2016
: 30 min
- 100g vegan chocolate
- 60g cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 30g coconut sugar
- 700 ml cashew milk
- 60g cornstarch
- 5-6 tbsp cashew milk
- Coco Whip
- 150g coconut milk (thick part)
- 80g powder sugar
- 2-3 tsp coconut milk
- Step 1Heat up cashew milk and chocolate in a medium sauce pan.whisk well until chocolate is melted and add sugar and cocoa powder.
- Step 2Whisk until cocoa clumps are gone. In a glass mix together 5-6 tbsp cashew milk and cornstarch until all clumps are gone and smooth.
- Step 3Once the cashew – chocolate milk is cooking, pour in the cornstarch mixture and keep whisking until pudding thickens. Take off the stove and keep whisking for a few minutes. Pour into bowls and let cool for 30-40 minutes.
- Step 4Coco Whip
- Step 5Mix all ingredients together and use hand mixer until the whip is smooth.
- Step 6Put whip on top of the chocolate pudding and enjoy.
- Step 7You can also top the coco whip with caramel or chocolate sauce.