These super easy to make pistachio & raspberry chocolate fudge slices are going to drive you crazy! Promise! The fun part is, you can try out different versions of this recipe too and make it your very own.
I have to admit though, the combination of fruity raspberries and nutty, a little salty pistachios is just wow.
They were gone within minutes, that is how good they were. Both of my kids approved them and that means pretty much everything in our household.
Feel free to experiment with that basic recipe and add blueberries, almonds, pineapple or whatever your heart desires and let me know if it is worth trying out.
pistachio raspberry chocolate fudge
- 2/3 (150g) cup almond or cashew butter
- 1/3 (80ml) cup coconut oil
- 1/3 (80ml) cup maple syrup
- 2/3 (65g) cup cacao powder
- 2/3cup (60g) roasted pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- hand full fresh raspberries, cut into halves
- Step 1 Melt coconut oil and add all ingredients except the pistachios and raspberries to a food processor and blend until smooth ( takes about 2-3 minutes).
- Step 2 Once its all smooth, fold in pistachios and then raspberries. Make sure you only fold them in until they are combined because otherwise the raspberries get all mushy.
- Step 3 Line 6×4 inch baking tray (or use a bigger one and fill half of it) with cling film. Pour mixture into the tray and use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Step 4 Freeze for at last 50 minutes and unfreeze. Use a sharp knife to cut fudge into small squares and leave them outside for 3-4 minutes before enjoying them.