These white chocolate and coconut balls are so good you guys. I think it’s always fun trying to “veganize” treats and meals that are originally made with animal products. Most of the time the vegan version tastes even better, which makes me even more proud.
These vegan white choc-coconut bars aka vegan Rafaellos are super easily made and very addictive.
Also a Christmas giveaway in case you want to make something homemade for your loved ones.
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 200g vegan white chocolate
- 70g confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 50g vegan butter, room temperature
- 7-10 almonds (without skin)
- Step 1 In a bowl mix together butter and confectioners sugar until creamy consistency.
- Step 2 Melt white chocolate and pour it together with the orange juice into the butter mixture. Keep stirring until mass thickens.
- Step 3 Put into the fridge for ten minutes and then start shaping balls with your hands and putting one almond in the middle of each ball.
- Step 4 On a plate add the coconut and roll the balls over the whole plate until they are evenly covered with desiccated coconut.
- Step 5 Put into the fridge for another 20 min and enjoy.