My sons favorite vegan ice cream of all times and the only ice cream that convinced him that a.
plant-based diet can be very delicious and healthy at the same time.
I am not much of an ice cream fan if it was not for the kids, I probably would be eating ice cream; ;twice a year but this cashew based ice cream is my first choice.
Nothing against nice cream (banana based ice cream), but the taste of banana can ruin a few flavors.
Ice cream and mousse at the same time.
How cool is that? Once the chocolate ice cream is unfrozen, you will have a chocolate mousse.
I once left half of the ice cream in my bowl and got caught up in cooking dinner. After dinner when, I was about to do the dishes, I found that leftover ice cream which was a really great and amazing tasting chocolate mousse.
Vegan Snickers Sundae
- 200g pre soaked cashews (3-4h), drained and rinsed
- 4 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbs maple syrup or agave
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 Tbs water
- Creamy Peanut sauce
- 3 Tbs peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 100 ml almond or cashew milk
- peanuts for garnish
- Step 1 Put the coconut milk for 2-3 hours into the fridge or 1h into the freezer.
- Step 2 Mix all ingredients together in a high-speed blender until lump free and smooth..
- Step 3 Pour in an air tight container and freeze over night.
- Step 4 Take out 30-40min before you want to eat it.
- Step 5 Creamy Peanut Sauce
- Step 6 Mix all ingredients together in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth for a few seconds. Pour over chocolate ice cream and enjoy.